Welcome to DarkForm Entertainment
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Year, New Beginning, Same game.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Acid

Acid

Founder

• Administrators
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Hi guys,

I know... "Holy crap I thought you guys fell of the face of the earth" For some of us that's how it was going. Took us a little while but we got back up.

There hasn't been any new content on the forums in a little while so I thought I would pop in and update the lurkers and those waiting for something to happen around here.

For those who do not follow us on Facebook we released a completely fresh website theme on our main site. This new system will help us release articles better and organize the important stuff. 

We are finally back in action at full speed. Programmers are programming and artists are making some cool graphics in MS paint.

So I want to touch briefly on what will be happening to the forums in the coming days. Some sections are going to be cleaned up. We have decided to no longer use Dark Energy as a launching platform and instead go stand alone (seeing how Desolation: Earth will be web based) That being said certain sections of the forum will either be recycled or deleted. New sections will be added following the re-release of Desolation: Earth. We really look forward to these changes and obviously any input always helps.

• SVSCW likes this

SVSCW

SVSCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Thanks for posting on facebook, would have likely missed this all-together  otherwise. Good to see you back.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users