Welcome to DarkForm Entertainment
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yep

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SVSCW

SVSCW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Still think about this once in a while, thanks for the good times

Posted Image

Acid

Acid

Founder

• Administrators
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Hey SVSCW,

We appreciate it buddy. We apologize for falling off the face of the earth. Unfortunately I moved (again) finding a job was nearly impossible and on top of that I was in a new college. Things went absolutely insane in my world. Without me, the members of the team kind of had no direction, and I pretty much said "Just gain some more experience" 

Well after a year or more of absence we are finally back with the whole team. I think this time around we are in a much better position than we were the last time. Much work had been done behind the scenes while we were gone. Expect to see a new main website up shortly, with all new information about Desolation: Earth, and our fall into the abyss :)

I really appreciate how loyal you guys are. Thank you so much for hanging in for the long haul, I promise it will be worth it. Keep an eye here for some more information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users