Welcome to DarkForm Entertainment
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Year

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mini0013xx

Mini0013xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
How's the new year faring on Darkform? Anything cool you'd like to share with us this year?

Acid

Acid

Founder

• Administrators
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFlorida
Hey Mini,

Yea, we posted a new blog on the main page. Remember the blogs between the games and the company are different. We hired on a new programmer, a very experienced one who is fitting in perfectly. He has taken on the task of programming the major components of Ark of Nephilim. He has also volunteered to help in the re-write of Dark Energy.

In the mean time I am working on a new patch for Desolation: Earth which will fix some bugs that had appeared last time we had a game. Fixing the TTK is also important. Head shots is something I want to add and experimenting with. Perhaps if I get the time some GUI updates.

Honestly fixing up our source to get ready for the merge to the new engine time consuming, but it helps in tracking down problems both future and current.

GM_Frostreaper will be posting more on Ark as we progress. Rest assured though we have a bunch of cool things in the works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users